Germany Mission Team

Monday, April 18, 2011

QUICK UPDATE: AIRLINE TICKET PAID!

Thank you thank you thank you!

It is official. I am going to Germany. Or atleast I have my plane ticket. BUT (yes here comes the but), I still have to raise $1400 by the end of May to complete my trip cost. You have been giving so faithfully so far, that you helped me to reach the first part now please help me make it to the second deadline.

I was amazed that most of the people who gave, I didn't know. It really shows how you gave faithfully. thank you.

If you are one of those people who have already given I have 1 word for you: FORWARD!
Please please please forward my emails I send you to your friends. I don't know who is going to give but God does.

Thank you all SO much for going on this journey of trust with me :)

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment