Germany Mission Team

Thursday, April 14, 2011

NEED TO MEET FIRST DEADLINE OF $1250 SUNDAY!!


Just wanted to send out a quick update on my trip to Berlin with my dance team. (If you haven't heard, feel free to click on my blog URL at the bottom of the site to read about the trip)

First of all THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE GIVEN ALREADY, your money is being used for the kingdom of God, and I know he will bless you for it.

Second of all, I NEED TO RAISE $1250 MORE DOLLARS BY SUNDAY (4/17/11) in order to secure my plane ticket for the trip. So its most definitely not to late to give because after that I still have the remainder portion to raise by the end of May.

Asking for money most definitely is not an easy thing to do, some of you I don't know that well, but then I realized this really isn't about me.
This gives YOU a chance to participate in a missions trip. there are so many parts of a missions trip, and funds is a very significant part of it. Its giving back to God what he has given you, just like tithing except you get to witness the fruit in a specific area, and in the case its evangelism.

I went to the Gateway Women's Conference this weekend with my mom and one of the speakers talked about how God loves to take believes the long way around. Where we have to continually trust in Him every single step of the way as we watch his miracles happen gradually, not all of a sudden. And by slowly walking with him, you get to see other people affected and changed by the same miracle. I believe God has me on this process right now, and He wants me to share this experience of faith with not just the people I know well, but the people who He knows well.
I don't know your situation, but I know God is in control of it.
So will you witness a miracle with me, and help make it happen?

"When Jesus got the message, he said, "This issue is not fatal. It will become an occasion to show God's glory by glorifying God's Son."
May this become an occasion to Glorify Christ!

In Christ,

Morgan Saulsberry

email me at a.beautiful.mess.94@gmail.com to get the address to send the money.

P.S. The mission field has all sorts of needs, financial, prayer, support etc. I would love it if you would FORWARD this email to your friends who have a heart for the Nations and for God's people even if they don't know me, because this trip is not about me, its about seeing God's light penetrate the darkness in Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment