Germany Mission Team

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Join Me in the Battle

I had a dream last night that at first scared me quite a bit. I was leaving a church, and all of a sudden demon possessed person after demon possessed person came at me as if trying to scare me away. At first I was terrified but then in my dream it seemed to click that I could tell these demons to leave with God's authority. I would command one away in the name of Jesus and it would leave but another came up in its place and this continued until I became exhausted and felt like I was never going to escape the evil that was coming down upon me. It wasn't until other friends and believers came out of the church and also spoke the name of Jesus that demons stopped coming back. Until finally they were all gone. and I woke up. 
The moment I woke up, I was exhausted. That dream had drained me while I slept. But I realized that I need all the prayer and support as I go out on to this battle field this summer. I know the enemy is going to be attacking and I could use the prayers of my friends and family to keep the enemies plans from succeeding. 


Ephesians 6 says:  
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood,but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand...18  pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. 19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

- Morgan  

No comments:

Post a Comment